TEU Informations and Recruitment [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEU Informations and Recruitment [CLOSED]

Post by Fabio_Carapova on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Hello LSPD officers!

Today, I'm writing to you in order to inform you of a unit recently launched within the Los Santos Police Department, 'Traffic Enforcement Unit.' As you know, the name suggests that this unit is involving in traffic enforcements, which is indeed the main task of this unit. However, being in the unit does not forbid you from performing other police officer's duties, such as, performing arrests, traffic stops, etcetera.

Being a member of the TEU also grants you the ability to perform checkpoints, routine traffic stops, and smaller scale checkpoints, however, those abilities are not limited only to those mentioned.

Once you are accepted to the unit, and as you rose through the ranks, you can take a training to perform a motorcycle patrol, which then again will be a privilege to you traffic enforcement officers.

If you are interested in joining, there are several requirements you should fulfill before applying to the unit, these requirements include:
    • Hold the rank of POII.
    • Have been in the department for at least 1 month.
    • Hold a relatively clean internal record (this means, no recent punishment. However, if you put a lot of efforts, this can be overlooked).

To apply, submit a new topic on this section with the topic's title:
[Rank] [Name]

For example: Police Officer I Fabio Carapova or POI Fabio Carapova, either will do.

And fill this form:

Section I. Personal Details
Name: <Answer>
Phone Number: <Answer>
Length of Service: <Answer>

Section II. Questions
What is the reason of you applying to TEU?
<Answer>

Do you know anything about how TEU works?
<Answer>

If yes to the question above, what knowledge do you have? Also list the source of that knowledge (e.g., books, movies, the Internet).
<Answer>

Agreement
I, <Your name>, hereby state that I understand the requirements, and also I have read, and re-read my application form so that this application has no BBCodes mistakes.

Code:
[b][size=15]Section I. Personal Details[/size][/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]
[b]Phone Number:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]
[b]Length of Service:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b][size=15]Section II. Questions[/size][/b]
[b]What is the reason of you applying to TEU?[/b]
[i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]Do you know anything about how TEU works?[/b]
[i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]If yes to the question above, what knowledge do you have? Also list the source of that knowledge (e.g., books, movies, the Internet).[/b]
[i]<Answer>[/i]

[b][u]Agreement[/u][/b]
I, [b]<Your name>[/b], hereby state that I understand the requirements, and also I have read, and re-read my application form so that this application has no BBCodes mistakes.

Recommendations

If you have any recommendations from traffic enforcement officers, or sergeants/higher, he/she has to reply to your application in order to confirm his/her recommendations. Recommendations are not a requirement, however, it will make me easier to determine whether or not to accept you to the unit.

Questions and Answers

If you have any questions, send a private message to me (Fabio Carapova) immediately, and I will be more than glad to answer it. Anything, regarding the traffic enforcement unit, that's including how the unit works, what will it take once you're in, or questions about the application.

Knowledge about TEU prior to you applying

It is NOT mandatory for you to understand how the TEU works before you apply. So, yes, you may leave the question about this by saying things like 'I don't know,' however, those kind of answers will only make your application looks bad, if you can put more effort, do some researches, it will more likely be accepted.

Kind regards,
    Commander Fabio Carapova,
    Head of Traffic Enforcement Unit,
    Los Santos Police Department.

Last edited by Fabio_Carapova on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fabio_Carapova
Chief of Police
Chief of Police

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TEU Informations and Recruitment [CLOSED]

Post by Fabio_Carapova on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Recruitment opened, buat thread baru di forum ini dengan form yang ada.

Fabio_Carapova
Chief of Police
Chief of Police

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TEU Informations and Recruitment [CLOSED]

Post by Fabio_Carapova on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Recruitment opened.

Fabio_Carapova
Chief of Police
Chief of Police

View user profile